You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the Forward Focused Solutions products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can’t view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: Looking to assign delegate access for your domains? You can change domain delegate folder permissions.
- Go to your FFS Account Settings. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you’re inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you’re not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We’ll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we’ll let you know. That’s it!