If you no longer need a product, you can cancel it to delete the product from your account. We’ll send you a confirmation email you must answer, and after you reply, we’ll delete the product and its files.
• To cancel a domain and remove it from your account, see Delete my domain.
• If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to use that mobile app store to make changes to your subscription.
- Go to your Forward Focused Solutions Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the product you want to delete, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete My Product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select ‘Yes, I want to delete.’
- Click Send email.
- When you receive our “Are you sure?” email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We’ll take you back to your account. If you’re not getting our email, make sure your account profile is up-to-date.
- Click Delete product. We’ll confirm that your product was deleted from the account. If you’d like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.